Classes have begun and the creativity is in full swing!!
***Newly ADDED: Single Drop In Classes. Does your child want to try out a class to see what it's all about? You can now choose to drop in for a class! Just choose the night that you'd like to sign up for, ensure that you have all the supplies accessible, and sign up! *****
I’m excited to now offer online art classes for kids! Bring creativity into the comfort of your own home with engaging and inspiring art lessons. I’m a professional artist and teacher with over 17 years of experience teaching the Visual Arts to students of all ages.
All courses will be delivered live via Zoom.
Drawing & Painting Magic!
Duration: 1 hour per week for 5 Weeks
Time: 6:00-7:00 pm
Dates: Nov. 17, 24, Dec. 1, 8, 15
Capacity: 15 students
In this course we will explore various drawing and watercolour painting techniques through fun and engaging activities and projects from creating magical landscapes to silly creatures and everything in between! Your child will learn fundamental drawing techniques through the process and how to work with different mediums (i.e. oil pastel, watercolours).
Your child will need the following supplies for this course:
- Sketchbook (any type 8 x 10" or larger)
- Watercolour pad/paper (any type 8 x 10" or larger)
- Set of Oil Pastels (at least the following colours; red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, brown, black, white)
- Set of Watercolour Paints (at least the following colours; red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, brown, black, white)
- Watercolour Paint Brushes (small & large)
- Pencil & Eraser
**Optional Items for your kit:
- Staedtler 2B & 6B drawing pencils
- Kneadable eraser